"Clean Power, Healthy Communities" Conference
Angelina M. Galiteva, CEO and Founder Renewables 100 Policy Institute was a speaker at the conference. Join activists, stakeholders, and entrepreneurs in promoting local equitable solutions to the challenges of climate change and rising energy costs in our communities. Be part of the movement to reduce energy consumption, produce local clean power, and create thousands of green jobs right here in the Bay Area.
Happy-Hour Debate: Who Controls the Energy Pot of Gold?
Thursday, March 17, 2011: 6 - 9 pm
Four speakers will debate different perspectives and strategies on how to build the clean energy system we need.
Full Day Conference:
Friday, March 18, 2011: 8:00 am - 4:45 pm
- Clean Energy Economic Development & Jobs
- Community Energy Models and Equity
- Emerging Local Clean Energy Technologies
- Community Resilience & Adaptation
- Reducing Total Energy Demand
- Local Clean Energy Policies and Organizing
- Community Choice as a Community Development Model